“Building Your Own Vision for Your Own Retirement”
Hi! Diane Hoffmann here…
When you think of your retirement, what do you see?
What’s going to happen when you are ready to retire? Is your vision of retirement the same as your parents generation? Is the word “retirement” the right word to describe the next multi-phase journey of your life?
These questions and more will be explored in length at the “Building Your Own Vision for Your Own Retirement” action seminar, provided to help you make a comfortable transition into this important phase of your life.
The goal is to clarify the vision of YOUR retirement life FIRST, before – or in addition to -- considering your financial plan.
In this Action Seminar, you will find:
- 16 myths and realities about retirement and getting older
- 2 reasons why you don’t need a million dollars to retire ‘comfortably’
- 6 common assumptions about retirement
- 11 questions and considerations to clarify your vision of retirement
- 14 common fears about retirement
- 14 positive things to look forward to in retirement
- 7 things to consider for when you shift into your retirement thinking
- 4 considerations for change and flexibility
- 5 keys for successful and comfortable retirement and planning
Plus informative discussions on the following:
- The old way of thinking vs the New Retirement thinking
- What to plan first
- The traditional term to be re-defined
- Goal sorting and goal setting
- The foundation of a meaningful plan
- Financial ‘comfort’ vs ‘success’
- Retirement – A Life Transition
- Where to find solutions about planning your retirement
- What are the common or real issues?
- Guidelines for preparation to retirement.
- Resources on Retirement matters and Seniors issues
Who is this seminar for?
~ 50+ Boomers who are preparing for retirement
~ 60+ Seniors already retired but wanting to gain current information
~ Middle-age adults starting to think about preparing for retirement
~ Informal or Formal Caregivers of Seniors
Local In-class Seminar
(Campbell River - Courtenay area):
***Special Cost ***
The cost of these seminars is normally $60 (bring a friend for 1/2 price, includes refreshments)*** BUT *** right now as a Fall special you can save 50% if you register NOW! The price will be going up later in the season as it gets busier.
So hurry and take advantage of the *** Fall Special Price*** by registering now and securing this special generous discount.
*** Summer Special Price: $30 ***
(Bring your spouse for ½ price)
Afternoon: 1 pm to 4 pm,
OR morning: 9am to 12 noon.
Date and location to be determined.
If you are not fully satisfied within the first hour, simply leave the seminar and request a refund at the entrance.
Click here to register NOW!